KYOCERA Net Manager 5
Control sensitive documents and reduce your document processing costs
KYOCERA Net Manager (KNM) is a server-based application that streamlines and secures your document management. The embedded Print&FollowTM application increases printer efficiency and speeds up the printing process: instead of sending a document to a given device, users send it to the KYOCERA Net Manager server that all the devices in the office can access. The document can then be printed from any free device. This helps reduce printing queues and increases the overall security of documents, as the device does not release the document until the sender has logged in and selected it for printing.
When it comes to copying, scanning and faxing, KYOCERA Net Manager offers a well-structured and easy-to-use interface with personalised shortcuts offering the settings you use most. This will provide real ease of use to all users but also to the administration because the KYOCERA Net Manager will also offer a single point of administration (SPOA) at the same time. What’s more, KYOCERA Net Manager keeps detailed statistics about the printing costs generated per project, user or department. Users can also access their personal printing account with a conventional web browser and keep an overview of their print jobs. These features help raise awareness about printing and reduce costs.
The KYOCERA Net Manager system supports comprehensive scanning and workflow features to increase the user's efficiency while strengthen your companies document workflow processes at the same time. Dedicated scanning and workflow processes can be assigned to a user or group of users by offering an enormous potential of savings.
Mobile printing included – Print documents from your mobile device by simply sending an email to the KYOCERA Net Manager server. For more advanced Mobile printing requirements you will benefit from the seamless KYOCERA Mobile print app integration for iOS and Android. Using the free of charge KYOCERA Mobile Print iOS or Android apps the KYOCERA Net Manager will offer advanced but secure printing and scanning functionalities.
NEW! KYOCERA Local Print Spooling allows authorized and authenticated printing in environments where there is no KYOCERA Net Manager server in the local branch office - No print job will be spooled via a KYOCERA Net Manager server or leaves the branch location.
- The theft of confidential data could potentially harm my business – How can I make sure no unauthorised person can access my data?
- Finding the correct settings for scanning & faxing is time-consuming and difficult – How can I make these processes and workflows easier and more reliable?
- It is hard to track all printing related costs – How can I monitor them to save money?
- Braches connected to a central print server require too much of available bandwidth for printing – How can I minimize the usage of bandwidth without installing a local print server?
Your advantages with KNM
- Authentication: Printing, copying and scanning starts only after the user has logged in at a selected device, using different authentication methods according to your security requirements.
- Secure & Easy Scan offers fast one-click operations that are easy to use and save.
- Accounting: Users can track their printing volumes and managers can better control and reduce printing costs. The tracking of prints alone can help decrease the number of printed pages.
- KYOCERA Local Print Spooling: Allowing to integrate your Branches into a central printing environment where there is no KYOCERA Net Manager server in the local branch office - No print job will be spooled via the central KYOCERA Net Manager server or leave the branch location - only data for authentication and accounting will be synchronised with the central KYOCERA Net Manager server.
Features & Specifications
With its well-structured and intuitive interface, KYOCERA Net Manager simplifies all the processes you need to carry out on your MFP. As you will log in before using the device, KYOCERA Net Manager will offer you shortcuts to your most used scanning, faxing and printing settings as well as buttons to quickly choose other options. This reduces the time used to process your documents and at the same time allows you to detect any unusual printing habits in your office. You can also complement your existing printer fleet with KYOCERA Net Manager external terminals, enabling them to run with KYOCERA Net Manager as if they were brand new.
- Authentication – Access the devices MFP's and printers in one step by PIN, ID-Card or Windows Login or in a two phase authentication combination such as ID-Card and PIN.
- Security – Secure printing, data encryption and Print&FollowTM function ensure that your documents can only be accessed and printed by authorised people.
- Reporting – KYOCERA Net Manager keeps detailed statistics about the printing costs generated by a project, user or department.
- Personalised Features – KYOCERA Net Manager offers a well-structured and easy-to-use interface with personalised shortcuts offering the settings you use most when you log in.
- Most important tasks can be arranged on the top level of the KYOCERA Embedded Terminal's user interface allowing "One Button" operation for nearly all your daily tasks!
- Scan to Function – One click changes the destination of your scanned documents and their metadata. You may choose between your KYOCERA Net Manager space, home folder, fax server, email address etc.
- KYOCERA Net Manager now offers most powerful scanning profiles in the market. You may arrange profiles or tasks on the KYOCERA Net Manager Embedded Terminal user interface based on your personal preferences.
- Secured Link in Easy Scan (E-mail) – For large scan files the KNM system will offer to sent a download link to the user's mail account. Downloading the large scan files will offer a convenient way to avoid flooding the companies mail system when sending the larger files by mail.
- Mobile printing – Print documents from your mobile device by simply sending an email to the KYOCERA Net Manager server. Printed documents can be collected later by entering your credentials at the device. In addition and for more advanced requirements you can benefit from the KYOCERA Mobile Print App integration available for iOS and Android.
- KYOCERA Local Print Spooling - Integrate your Branches into a central printing environment where there is no KYOCERA Net Manager server in the local branch office - No print job will be spooled via the central KYOCERA Net Manager server or leave the branch location - only data for authentication and accounting will be synchronised with the central KYOCERA Net Manager server.
KYOCERA Net Manager Mobile Terminal
KYOCERA Net Manager mobile terminal application allows you to:
- Choose the device on which your selected tasks will be printed
- Unlock the panel of the machine for copying or scanning
- Have an overview of all machines on each KYOCERA Net Manager server and their status
- Print from a favourite or already printed jobs
- Choose your favourite KYOCERA Net Manager device on each server, so the devices will be displayed by priority
The personal login credentials are stored in the application, so no need to enter it before each session, which will certainly appreciate not only forgetful heads.
You can download the KYOCERA Net Manager Mobile Terminal from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to your mobile device.
KYOCERA Mobile Print App Integration
KYOCERA Net Manager includes the mobile printing feature as a standard; Print documents from your mobile device by simply sending an email to the Kyocera Net Manager server.
For more advanced Mobile printing requirements you will benefit from the seamless integrated KYOCERA Mobile print app for iOS and Android. Using the free of charge KYOCERA Mobile Print iOS or Android apps the KYOCERA Net Manager will offer advanced but secure printing and scanning functionalities.
For more information, please contact your local KYOCERA office.
- KYOCERA-Net-Manager-Infosheet 5.2a (PDF) (957,02 KB)
- Kyocera-Net-Manager-Infosheet-Advanced-OCR&Workflow (PDF) (324,54 KB)
- KYOCERA-Net-Manager-Data-Protection-EN (pdf) (584,45 KB)
- KYOCERA-Net-Manager-V5.2-Whitepaper-EN v11/15(pdf) (2,60 MB)