Reach into SharePoint directly from your MFP
Microsoft SharePoint is widely used by many businesses for document storage and online collaboration. While it is easy to store electronic files in SharePoint, uploading hardcopy documents involves a multi-step process: the document is typically scanned and sent by e-mail, renamed, and then uploaded into SharePoint with the relevant index information.
KYOCERA SharePoint Connector streamlines this process by enabling direct access from the MFP into SharePoint. Users log into their account at the MFP panel, enter index data, and then scan the document directly into the relevant SharePoint library. Similarly, they can browse folders and print documents on demand. This both saves time and makes usage easier.
- When storing hardcopies into SharePoint, I scan them to my PC, rename, upload and index them – isn’t there a faster way?
- Documents stored inside SharePoint are often difficult to find – how can I make it easier to find the right document?
- In our organization, staff without their own PC should also be able to access SharePoint– how can we give access to SharePoint without a PC?
Benefits with SharePoint Connector
- Save time: Sharepoint Connector enables to scan documents directly into SharePoint in one operation.
- Enter Metadata such as keywords right at the panel, and browse through Sharepoint libraries to store your document in the right location.
- Access from the MFP: Without the need of a computer, staff can securely log into SharePoint, print stored documents or upload new ones.
Features & Specifications
KYOCERA Sharepoint Connector creates a bidirectional link between your MFP and your SharePoint server. It enables you to store documents directly from the MFP to your existing SharePoint document libraries for instant company-wide collaboration. Name and index the documents you are scanning for easier search and retrieval. Easily browse document libraries, and create new folders if needed. Conveniently retrieve previously stored PDF and TIFF documents to print on demand at your MFP, and use the full text search when looking for specific documents. Multiple SharePoint servers are supported, to ensure enterprise-wide access to information.
- Scan to SharePoint – Index and upload scanned documents directly to the relevant Sharepoint library.
- Print from SharePoint – Access documents inside SharePoint libraries from the panel of your MFP, and print them on demand.
- User authentication – Securely log into SharePoint with your user data.
- Quick search – Search for documents in SharePoint using the full text index.
- Flexible – Supports multiple SharePoint servers for efficient company-wide collaboration.
- File formats – PDF and TIFF are supported for printing and scanning.
For more information please contact the local office.
- SharePoint Connector InfoSheet (327,05 KB)